The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® (ATMAT) are a system of healing centered on the optimal functioning of reproductive organs and the digestive tract. Arvigo® Therapy works in several ways: it moves displaced organs back into place, brings blood flow to the area to assist the body in healing itself, moves lymph, and increases vital life force energy or ch’ulel.
An initial session with me lasts 2 hours and includes and in-depth health history and a hands-on ATMAT treatment. The treatment itself is pleasant, relaxing, and meditative. People often ask me if it’s going to hurt, and the answer is an emphatic no! An ATMAT treatment should not be painful. Before you leave, I’ll teach you how to do Arvigo® Therapy self-care on your own and we’ll talk about complimentary therapies that are appropriate for your case such as castor oil packs or bajos (therapeutic steams). Follow-up sessions last 1 hour and focus primarily on the hands-on treatment.
ATMAT may be helpful to you if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and birthing
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Digestive disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophogeal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension
Read more about the history of Arvigo® Therapy and Rosita Arvigo’s apprenticeship with Don Elijio Panti here.
Please note, ATMAT is offered as a supportive modality to enhance health and wellness, and are not meant as an entire approach to health care. If you have any serious medical conditions, please consult your health care provider first.
For the pricing information, please click here.